I’m sorry I’ve been MIA. You know what happened? Life happened. But I haven’t stopped reading! I know, by the looks of this blog it looks like I’ve been in a three month intellectual coma, watching Call the Midwife.
In the last three months, I’ve been:
- Helping promote enrolment in Seneca College’s Social Media post-grad program (Seneca SoMe)
- Volunteering for the Pan Am Games 2015 Recruitment Centre
- Volunteering at Be Good Be Social York Region
- Watching Blackfish on Netflix and becoming really passionate about saving Killer Whales from captivity (even though they are cruel)
- Signing up for unlimited yoga classes at Hot Yoga Markham so there’s no excuse to not exercise
- Living through what felt like the longest winter of my life
- Being super confused after watching Noah. I still can’t figure out if I liked it
- Reading about zombie children and the end of men. Reviews to come!
Someone asked me the other day if I was going to make blogging my full time job and I felt a little guilty thinking about how I’ve neglected Broken Penguins for a few months. But no, I have no plans of monetizing this blog — it will remain a hobby just like reading!
So what’s everyone doing now that spring’s finally arrived?